Recently I updated my dynamics Ax development Environment by restoring Database from Production Dynamics AX DB and I got this problem
Make sure that SQL Server Reporting Services is configured correctly. Verify the Web Service URL and Report Manager URL configuration in the SQL Reporting Services Configuration Manager.
Anyway, The reporting Services are still working fine and i have already granted the AX Admin as System Administrator under site settings, Home folder settings and DynamicsAX folder with
“Browser, Content Manager, DynamicsAXBrowser, My Reports, Publisher, Report Builder” roles.
Solution is we need disable UAC (I’m using Windows Server 2012 R2) by Regedit
go to Regedit:
“HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionpoliciessystem” and changing the DWORD
“EnableLUA” from 1 to 0.
After the reboot, UAC is disabled.