A Developer, a Technical Consultant, and a Solution Architects.
Here are some of my experience with Dynamics 365 for finance and operations
Dynamics 365 for finance and operations development skills:
- Familiar with extensibility in Dynamics 365 for finance and operations (Class extensions, method wrapping/replacing and Chain of Command).
- Strong X++ coding skills.
- Workflow, batch job development.
- Office add-ins development for form.
- Familiar with SSRS reports, data entity, Aggregate measurement.
- VSTS Azure DevOps configuration for DEV and UAT environment.
- Continuous build and deployment configuration for BUILD and UAT environment.
- Automation load test practice using Regression tool and Perf SDK.
- Expert in debugging in DEV/UAT and using trace parser.
- Project, model, package management.
Dynamics 365 for finance and operations provisioning and operation skills:
- Ability to deploy On-premises version (have successfully deployed two on-premises environments).
- Setup and provision Cloud-hosted environment include DEV and BUILD/TEST environment; implementation environment includes DEV, UAT sandbox, Production; VHD local development environment.
- LCS configuration with Azure subscription, mapping BPM with Azure DevOps.
- Environment maintenance and SQL performance monitoring within LCS.
- Apply packages, hotfixes, upgrading.
- Refresh data From PROD to UAT/DEV, moving data across the environments.
Dynamics 365 for finance and operations data management and integration skills:
- Building and using Aggregate Measurements, data entity, and Composite data entity development.
- Using data management framework to import and export data.
- Ability to use Bring your own database feature.
- Implement data integration in many scenarios using OData, Batch data API, Recurring integrations, Data package API, consume external web services, excel integration.
- Data integration by using Common Data Service (PowerApps).
- Ability to use Postman for integration testing.
Dynamics 365 for finance and operations reporting skills:
- Building and extending Aggregate measurement for PowerBI report.
- Configure Power BI integration for workspaces.
- Familiar with Financial report, generate or reset data mart.
- Power BI integration with Entity store
- Configure BYOD to connect with another reporting system.
Dynamics 365 for finance and operations troubleshooting skills:
- Reading Trace parser for X++ logic error or data inconsistency.
- Using LCS to find expensive SQL queries for application hanging or slow
- Ability to use Fiddler to troubleshoot authentication error client interaction.
- Ability to use ProcDump, ListDLLs, Process Monitor tools.
- PowerShell scripts debugging for deployment errors.
If there is a customization, then should follow these things
- Minimizing the footprint of changes (I know how painful is when merging code from different partners or upgrade or installing hot-fix).
- Where to make the change (always at the highest level and in this order: class, table, form data source field/method, form control).
- Using field groups (The reason this reduces footprint).
- Upgrades and system maintainability.
- Design for a service-oriented architecture.
- Design for code reuse.
- Apply Dynamics AX design patterns.
- Apply Best practice.
The functions which I’ve been working with
- General Ledger
- Financial Dimension
- Chart of accounts
- Financial statements – Balance sheet, Income statement
- Currency and exchange
- Journal and Journal posting framework
- Trade and Logistics
- Item creation
- Sales process
- Purchase process
- Transfer order
- Supply chain management
- Routes and operations
- Purchase process
- Transfer order
- Installation and configuration Retails POS
- The Async Service
- Real-time Service
- Certificate Management
- Warehouse management
- Picking and packing
- Mobile devices
Here are my badges. Thank you for reading.
You can send me an email at: email@example.com or use the form bellow: