A Developer in Dynamics Ax, Dynamics 365 for finance and operations, Azure, PowerApps.
Here are some of my experience with Dynamics 365 for finance and operations
Dynamics 365 for finance and operations development skills:
- Familiar with extensibility in Dynamics 365 for finance and operations (Class extensions, method wrapping/replacing and Chain of Command).
- Strong X++ coding skills.
- Workflow, batch job development.
- Office add-ins development for form.
- Familiar with SSRS reports, data entity, Aggregate measurement.
- VSTS Azure DevOps configuration for DEV and UAT environment.
- Continuous build and deployment configuration for BUILD and UAT environment.
- Automation load test practice using Regression tool and Perf SDK.
- Expert in debugging in DEV/UAT and using trace parser.
- Project, model, package management.
Dynamics 365 for finance and operations provisioning and operation skills:
- Ability to deploy On-premises version (have successfully deployed two on-premises environments).
- Setup and provision Cloud-hosted environment include DEV and BUILD/TEST environment; implementation environment includes DEV, UAT sandbox, Production; VHD local development environment.
- LCS configuration with Azure subscription, mapping BPM with Azure DevOps.
- Environment maintenance and SQL performance monitoring within LCS.
- Apply packages, hotfixes, upgrading.
- Refresh data From PROD to UAT/DEV, moving data across the environments.
Dynamics 365 for finance and operations data management and integration skills:
- Building and using Aggregate Measurements, data entity, and Composite data entity development.
- Using data management framework to import and export data.
- Ability to use Bring your own database feature.
- Implement data integration in many scenarios using OData, Batch data API, Recurring integrations, Data package API, consume external web services, excel integration.
- Data integration by using Common Data Service (PowerApps).
- Ability to use Postman for integration testing.
Dynamics 365 for finance and operations reporting skills:
- Building and extending Aggregate measurement for PowerBI report.
- Configure Power BI integration for workspaces.
- Familiar with Financial report, generate or reset data mart.
- Power BI integration with Entity store
- Configure BYOD to connect with another reporting system.
Dynamics 365 for finance and operations troubleshooting skills:
- Reading Trace parser for X++ logic error or data inconsistency.
- Using LCS to find expensive SQL queries for application hanging or slow
- Ability to use Fiddler to troubleshoot authentication error client interaction.
- Ability to use ProcDump, ListDLLs, Process Monitor tools.
- PowerShell scripts debugging for deployment errors.
If there is a customization, then should follow these things
- Minimizing the footprint of changes (I know how painful is when merging code from different partners or upgrade or installing hot-fix).
- Where to make the change (always at the highest level and in this order: class, table, form data source field/method, form control).
- Using field groups (The reason this reduces footprint).
- Upgrades and system maintainability.
- Design for a service-oriented architecture.
- Design for code reuse.
- Apply Dynamics AX design patterns.
- Apply Best practice.
The functions which I’ve been working with
- General Ledger
- Financial Dimension
- Chart of accounts
- Financial statements – Balance sheet, Income statement
- Currency and exchange
- Journal and Journal posting framework
- Trade and Logistics
- Item creation
- Sales process
- Purchase process
- Transfer order
- Supply chain management
- Routes and operations
- Purchase process
- Transfer order
- Installation and configuration Retails POS
- The Async Service
- Real-time Service
- Certificate Management
- Warehouse management
- Picking and packing
- Mobile devices
Here are my badges. Thank you for reading.