This post is our own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of our companies or Microsoft.
Subject Area Object Prefix A subject area specific application object is prefixed with the name of the subject area the object belongs to, for example Cust*, Invent*, Ledger*, Proj*, Vend*.
Example WMSOrderSplit CustBankAccount CustBalanceCurrency InventAccountType Application Area Object Prefix An application area object is prefixed with the name of the application area the object belongs to.
Example Aif* Sys* When creating new elements, ensure that you follow the recommended naming conventions.
Introduction to Office client customization with add-ins
- Explain how Office add-ins extend and customize Office applications
- Describe the development tooling, APIs, and deployment of Office add-ins
- Understand how to incorporate data with Microsoft Graph and extend Office applications with add-ins using the Office UI Fabric
1. Install Configure user information for all local repositories
$ git config --global user.name "[name]"
Sets the name you want attached to your commit transactions
$ git config --global user.email "[email address]"
Sets the email you want attached to your commit transactions
$ git config --global color.ui auto
Enables helpful colorization of command line output
2. Branches Branchingbraching
Branches are an important part of working with Git.
ODATA actions in Data Entities provide a way to inject behaviors into the data model, or expose custom business logic from Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
You can add actions by adding a method to the data entity and then decorating the method with specific attributes [SysODataActionAttribute]
I use this Odata actions mostly in automation job like after refreshing data from PROD to UAT, we need to enable users, assign company to users, enable batches …
Or simply consume it in Power Automate.
Open Windows PowerShell in Admin mode
Microsoft provides a versioned set of capabilities that you can currently use to copy databases between environments, and to list and download database backups.
what you can do with Database movement API so far:
List database backups Create database refresh Create a database export Get operation activity status More supported actions will be added in later releases.
The endpoint uses impersonation authentication base, please follow to register a new application by using the Azure portal
For the upcoming Dynamics 365 Finance Updates, Visual Studio 2017 and .NET runtime 4.7.2 required for PU36/10.0.12 or higher; New VMs deployed with PU36/10.0.12 or higher will have Visual Studio 2017 as well as .NET runtime 4.7.2 already installed.
For your dev/test/build Tier1 VMs, Microsoft recommends just redeploying a new VM, and you will be all set!
If you cannot deploy new VMs, please follow below steps to update .NET runtime, VS 2017 before installing PU36/10.
1. Example two: A new Forms response is submitted then Flow promts for an approval request before a new record is created in Vendors table In the last example, we created a simple Flow to create a new Vendor Account from submitted Forms responses. The process was made as simple as it could be: When a new Forms response if submitted, a new Vendor Account will be created on D365FO client.